Tonghua Middle Road

Tu można pisać o wszystkim

Tonghua Middle Road

Postautor: Louise92 » 19 gru 2022, 1:42

"It was a very ingenious trick, and it was necessary to use a needle, a very thin needle, to stick it in many places on the scalp of a person hanging upside down." Blood clots quickly, so this person must have just died, this has a degree, a very delicate degree, and Liu Qin's secret method, like pickling a piece of meat, you don't want to hear it? His tone was suddenly very gentle, his eyes were very gentle, and he looked at Lu Ya. "Don't you want to hear my story?" "Sun Zheng." Why am I still conscious? Am I supposed to be dead? I am still thinking, to go out, comfort the director and Xiao Chen, out of this matter, do not blame them, can not let them too guilty. Isn't that ridiculous? "Then Mingming." It's a room you can never get out of. Maybe I'm dead, the body hanging there, the wrinkled face.. But, Lu Ya, "Sun Zheng's hand touched Lu Ya's face," why am I still alive? " "I wanted to go out all the time. I beat the door for a day and a night until I had no strength. When I had no strength,uns c70600, I scratched the door with my nails and kept scratching.". Someone's gonna hear you, right? Someone will come to see me, right? In the crew, there is always one person who will ask, where is Sun Zheng? No, I've waited so long, and no one has come. So I thought, as early as when I was lying in the operating room, I would roll down from the bed,uns c68700, twist my legs and climb out. Climb all over the hospital and find someone to take me out. Find someone who will take me out, someone who will go out with me.. I just crawled all over with blood, my leg was broken, the wound was torn, and I didn't care. Sun Zheng saw something shining on Lu Ya's face. He reached out to wipe it until his hands were wet. Why do you shed tears, Lu Ya? I already have no tears. I thought about it for so many years, wanted to go out, wanted to go out, and then I realized that the original me, had died, became that corpse, hanging upside down, looking at me how ridiculous. My desire to go out, to scratch the door, to climb down from the operating table, 316l stainless steel pipe ,x52 line pipe, and even to fantasize about being a normal person waiting for someone to take me out, all seem to be living. Those are my broken thoughts, the only thing that sustains these things. It's the idea of going out. "Don't believe it, Lu Ya.". Haven't you said yourself that some powerful spiritual forces will materialize? I, who have come all the way with you to the present, am one of the thousands of broken thoughts that have shaped me. As if thinking of something, Sun Zheng's gentle expression suddenly became sharp again. He shook off Lu Ya and cried out bitterly, "They lied to me!"! You lied to me again! No one is waiting for me to get out! No one wants to go out with me! Lu Ya finally shook his head slowly and opened his mouth, but he could not pronounce a syllable. Because I'm different from them? I don't like to joke, I am a former professor's student, I am more serious than anyone else, better than anyone else. They don't like me. I like to be alone. I have no friends. Even if I left, even if the director and Lu Xiang so sold my life, they will not have a person to care about, a person to ask. They may have clapped their hands.. Lu Ya, I didn't do anything wrong. I've seen a lot of sins here, and I can't compare with any of them. "Are all the people trapped here people who should be punished?" "Why is it that any group of people, even if there are only three people, will always exclude another person?" "Because of fear." Afraid of your differences. All my thoughts, these resentments, shrouded in every corner of the hospital, until one day, I suddenly found that I had eroded the whole hospital. It has disappeared before it has chosen me. So I became the'it 'in this cave, and you can't understand this wonderful feeling. You say that the cave is the confluence of these sins and curses, and that'it 'is the core of the cave.
When you see those day and night, feel the same and similar grievances, hear the voices of those people coming and going.. "When you become'it 'one day, you can understand.." This is a dead hole, attracted by these sacrifices, "it" can only constantly look for the next person to replace themselves, to relieve this pain. It's an instinct, Luya. Its only instinct. The happiest thing for me is to watch Lu Xiang regret and fear for a lifetime because of his only impulse. I finally know how Liu Qin felt at the beginning. It's like an addiction. You see another person's life, his emotions, his thoughts, are completely controlled by you, this is the supreme power and joy! President Lu Xianglu, his whole hospital is in a mess because of this. He wants to seal me up. He turns to the previous information. He goes to look for the clues left by Yan Yang, but he can't find anything. Ha ha ha ha. Don't shake your head. I'm not in pain, not at all. I understand, because I understand too much. Sin? Hahahaha, what is the evil in the world? Who will define evil and justice? Who defines death and life? No. There is no sin in the world. There is this skin on our body, you can say, this is a skin. This skin makes up our whole world. The world is all our voices, all our words, all our pictures, everything that can communicate with us. We live in this skin, sin? Pure? Justice? They are all things that others and we have smeared on this skin. Why do you think it's filthy? Because what you see, what you hear, what you learn, and what you understand from this,x60 line pipe, the world tells you-it's filthy. I let so many people into the cave. I didn't take away anyone's sin, I just took away a layer of skin. I restored the original color of life, the original existence of life. Why can't they get out? Why can't they ever exist in your world? Because their world has been removed by me and will never exist. You can understand. I know. You're so smart. 。 lksteelpipe.com
Louise92

Re: Tonghua Middle Road

Postautor: Helenwatcher » 19 gru 2022, 1:58

The Vingt-8 is likely the most well known Replica swiss watches Voutilainen timepiece and has been a part of the watchmaker’s catalog since 2011.Hublot Replica When it was introduced eight years ago, Patek Philippe Replica it was the first Voutilainen watch to be fully designed, developed and produced in-house. For the 28ti, rather than feature a dial produced at Comblémine, Voutilainens industry-renowned dial workshop, Watch Replicas the watch subverts your expectations by showcasing the movement architecture on the front. Despite the movement having literally been flipped from the inside out
Helenwatcher

Postautor: warjack » 25 kwie 2023, 20:09

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtappingchuckинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
warjack

Postautor: warjack » 28 paź 2023, 13:14

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.ruсайтjointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfishkinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
warjack

Postautor: warjack » 25 kwie 2024, 9:58

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
warjack

Wróć do Inne tematy