Hokage Rebirth: I am Li Luoke

Tu można pisać o wszystkim

Hokage Rebirth: I am Li Luoke

Postautor: Louise92 » 19 gru 2022, 1:41

In fact, Naike where to know, Li Locke at this time the whole body pain is unbearable, simply think, simply drink some wine, to numb their own nerves, you are stimulating nerves, I am numb nerves! Originally, Li Luoke was going to use Taiji Fist. Unfortunately, Li Luoke's hands and feet were attacked by the penetrating fist in the battle just now. Now he can still move. In addition to the influence of green chakra and purple True Qi, it is more Li Luoke's own perseverance. At the moment, no matter how much, drink wine. Lee Locke, are you ready to die? I even drank wine, ha ha! All right, I'll send you to die now! Naik laughed. The voice did not fall, a figure rushed toward Li Luoke. But a miracle happened, Li, who was still drinking, put the flagon in his hand aside and just shook it around, so that he could dodge Naik's powerful attack. How is that possible? How can you dodge my attack when you are so slow? Looking at Li Luoke, who was shaking around and looked like a drunk, Naik was frightened and shouted at the moment. How interesting! Don't you know how to punch through the bone? Then you must know what kind of martial arts I am! The corner of the mouth slowly raised, hit a wine case, Li Xiexie said with a smile. Drunken boxing,321 stainless steel sheet, I didn't expect you to be drunk boxing! Said Naik with a sigh. You do know! Lee's eyes flashed and he grabbed Naik very quickly. Naik reacted quickly and immediately flashed to the side. Unfortunately, his face was scratched by Lee. Now there was no blood on Naik's face, but another layer of skin appeared. Naik looked at the human skin that had fallen to the ground and said with a smile, "It seems that you have found it!"! Ha-ha With that, he grabbed his face with both hands, and another face appeared on his face, but there was a human skin mask on his hand. Transfiguration! Are you Chinese? Cried Li immediately. Naik's face now is a standard Chinese square face, with thick eyebrows and big eyes. His muscles tremble with his crazy laughter. My God, if someone dares to say in front of Li that the strongest muscle man in the world is Shiwa's character classmate,x70 line pipe, then Li will definitely beat him first, and then say to him that Chinese people are definitely better than foreign people! "Slaughter dragons, of course, I slaughter Chinese dragons, but also the eight dragons of the Qing Dynasty!" Exclaimed Naik, frantically. Who the hell are you? Li immediately asked. When you beat me, I'll tell you. Come on! Naik said immediately. Then he continued to attack Li. Naik's attack is very fast, his boxing is very in place, one punch is faster than one punch, one punch is harder than one punch, the fist does not leave the key part of Lee Locke. And Li Luoke? Zuo Huang fell down again, dodged his attack, saw Naik's quick punch, but as if he was really drunk, he said crazily: "Drunk, drunk, eight immortals.". Head and neck, uns s31803 sheet ,x70 line pipe, once touched the top of the Northern Zhou Dynasty, who dares to deal with the shoulders. Buttocks, like iron; elbows, like thunder. The fist is like a pillar, and the palm is wind and smoke. If one's knees are raised, one will be lifted; if one's feet are hooked, one will be hurt. Shawl the claws and palms, and take the lead on the shoulders. Body style, such as crazy, such as bump; step by step, east and west, it is hard to miss. "The immortal traces in the eight caves have been beaten into a brocade crown to look at the sky." Li Luoke was staggering at the moment, as if holding a glass of wine in his hand. He took a sip and read: "Lu Dongbin is drunk and carries the pot with great strength!" As soon as the voice fell, his hands came out like an arrow, but he fell to the side again, and then he slanted his body and hit Naik obliquely. The force was like a thousand pounds, and the momentum was like a thunderbolt. He beat Naik, the giant man, away.
But it wasn't over yet. Naike, who had just been shot away, saw a shadow in midair. It was Li Luoke. Yes, I saw Li Luoke making a move and reading: "Cao Guojiu ~ Immortal Toast Throat Lock Buckle, Zhang Guolao ~ Drunk Throwing Cup Kick Chain, Iron Crutch Li ~ Rotating Elbow and Knee Hit Drunk Really, Han Zhongli ~ Drunken Step Holding Altar Nest Heart Top, Lan Caihe ~ Single Toast Broken at the Waist." Han Xiangzi ~ Catches the wrist to hit the chest to be drunk to blow the flute, He Xiangu ~ Blows the waist to offer the wine to be drunk to swing the step, the first type ~ the third type: opens, drinks, is drunk; The fourth type ~ the seventh type: Lu Dongbin slants the sword to fall down drunk Yueyang Tower; The eighth type ~ ninth type: Zhang Guolao rides the donkey upside down to fall on the high bridge; The tenth type ~ eleventh type: The iron crutch Li gourd ties the waist to; Form 12: When Cao Guojiu and Yunyang saw the board, the left and right sides were turned upside down; Form 13 to Form 14: When He Xiangu slept on the ivory bed in disorder, the left and right sides were turned upside down; Form 15: When Han Zhong left his hand, he made the Yin and Yang precious fan left and right; Form 16: When Lan Cai and Du were suffering from serious illness, he presented the flower basket separately; Form 17 to Form 20: When Han Xiangzi had a loud voice, he presented the flat peach. It was not until the end of the ceremony that Li Luoke stopped and went to the place where he had just put the flagon, picked it up and continued to drink. At this time, his strength and speed are terrible. He can catch Naike under nerve stimulation, attack him continuously, and be hit seven times by penetrating punches. With such ability, it has to be said that after drinking, Li Luoke's strength is really terrible. —— Chapter 151 of the main text ends or begins? (Closing song!) Naik, who was knocked down by Li Luoke, looked happy at this time. He lay on the ground and said, "Li Luoke, do you know?"? I am a descendant of the Ming Dynasty! "Your surname is Zhu?" Li immediately asked. Yes, I didn't think you knew! Ha ha, indeed, you unexpectedly can drunk boxing, see my penetrating boxing, you should be Chinese? Naik asked immediately. That's right Li took a sip of wine and answered. With that, he handed the flagon to Naik, who was lying on the ground, and motioned for him to drink. Naik took a sip of wine and continued, "We were exterminated by Qing dogs in the Ming Dynasty. I am a survivor,a333 grade 6 pipe, so I want revenge. Don't they have eight dragons?"? What's the name of the Eight Banners? Good! "I will kill all the Eight Banners, and I will slay the dragon." At this point, Naik's face showed a ferocious look. "So your organization is also called the Dragon Slaughter Organization!" Said Li! What are you here for? Rule here or? "Do you know that the people here are called Japanese pirates in our country and Fusang here?" Asked Naik. Yeah! Li nodded. lksteelpipe.com
Louise92

Re: Hokage Rebirth: I am Li Luoke

Postautor: Helenwatcher » 19 gru 2022, 2:02

The Denise Arctic Sport is ideal for exploration Swiss Replica Watches thanks to its crisp white dial and matte ceramic bezel that are Omega Replica designed to counteract reflections from bright snow during daytime, while the Breitling Replica large illuminated markers are suited for long winter nights. [url=https://helenwatcher.mystrikingly.com/blog/give-this-one-a-try
]Fake Watches[/url]
A subtle power reserve indicator displays how much power is stored within the in-house regulated movement, which is precision certified to an impressive -1+4 seconds per 24 hours running time.
Helenwatcher

Postautor: warjack » 25 kwie 2023, 20:08

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтинфосайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
warjack

Postautor: warjack » 28 paź 2023, 13:13

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstresshttp://jogformation.rujointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondинфоkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
warjack

Postautor: warjack » 25 kwie 2024, 9:57

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
warjack

Wróć do Inne tematy