Dionysus _ Tang Jiasanshao _ txt Novel Paradise

Tu można pisać o wszystkim

Dionysus _ Tang Jiasanshao _ txt Novel Paradise

Postautor: Summers » 16 gru 2022, 5:53

The frost on the sideburns, eyebrows and clothes melted quietly, and faintly, two very illusory transparent shadows emerged behind Ji. Although the shadows were extremely blurred, they were real. One is light gold, the other is light gray, and the burly body wearing a crown stands on both sides of Ji's back. Keep out all the overwhelming chill. "" A soft sound sounded from the depths of the crack, and the next moment, the ice tornado suddenly stopped. This is Ji moved in surprise to look at his hands on the two scattered brilliant brand, he did not feel the existence of a huge magic, but felt two awe-inspiring inviolable, extremely arrogant spirit. Feeling their proud will, Ji Dong also subconsciously raised his chest. Yes, under the cold stimulation of the opposite attribute of fire, the magic brand of the two kings hidden in the palms of Ji's hands was stimulated. Water overcomes fire, and ice is undoubtedly a manifestation of water. As the acme of fire, the two kings left behind not only the memory of their skills, but also their proud will as kings. At this moment, Ji moved only to feel that his chest had been exhausted around the original crown of Yin and Yang, once again had the breath of the ultimate double fire, quietly rhythm. The will of the two kings seems to be United with his own will. Despite facing unknown dangers, at this moment, Ji has a very special feeling in his heart. In the process of combining his spiritual ideas with the ideas of the two kings, his whole mind was raised to an unprecedented height. He seemed to see the glory of the two kings in controlling the underground world, and also felt their proud and majestic imperial atmosphere. The fear in the heart is gone at this moment,Nonoxynol 9 Factory, and the whole person's temperament is also undergoing earth-shaking changes. Irascible, wild, majestically offended anger, all kinds of emotions completely burst out from Ji's heart. Black and white, with a golden and black crown star, the crown of Yin and Yang once again condensed above his head. He practiced for nine days in hell. The magic of penance for many years was sublimated again under the influence of that powerful spiritual idea. Although the element of fire in the air was so thin, at this moment, it still swarmed towards his body as if it were the fire in the center of the world. The corona star on the crown of Yin and Yang is suddenly condensed from one and a half to two. Ji Dong's strength has also been promoted to the 14th level bachelor. At this moment, although his strength is still small, but his spirit is full of the majesty of the strong, it is like the cold breath from hell nine can no longer make him feel half a minute of pressure. Boom, boom, boom The earth trembled in the roar, D BHB Factory ,Kava Root Extract, and deep in the cracks, a huge figure was slowly emerging from the darkness, and the two huge blue lights were swaying in the violent roar. Ji Dong, who was less than fifteen years old, stood there and straightened his back. He had only one thought in his mind. Even if he died here, he would never weaken the majesty of the two kings. Previously, he had every opportunity and time to call the name of the flame to the center of the earth, but he did not do so. He can't leave his brother. In his mind, there was not even the slightest idea of running away. What is a brother? To live and die together is to be brothers. Violent roar, each explosion, the air will be violent fluctuations. Finally, then the sky, Ji move to see that gradually approaching the huge figure. Although his thoughts had been combined with the spiritual brand of the two kings, he could not help but gasp when he really saw the huge body. The dark purple scales covered the whole body, and the horrible body was as high as a five-story building, almost covering the whole crack, so that the length of its body could not be seen, and the light of the orchid was its eyes. The two huge wings behind him could only be tied up behind him, the ferocious head was slightly lowered, and the roar was the sound of his steps. The stout hind limbs were as solid as piers, and drops of saliva were flowing down from its sharp teeth like swords. What is this? Is it.. Ji Dong suddenly remembered a powerful and evil creature in the West in his previous life, the dragon.
Boom, boom, boom The dragon-shaped monster was still moving forward until it was fifty meters away from Ji Dong before it stopped. Its two huge eyes looked suspiciously at the shadow behind Ji. -------------- The climax begins, please collect, recommend, thank you. www.dxsxs.com Chapter 34 Ice and Snow Dragon (Part Two). Humble human, did you wake me up from my deep sleep? Who are you The dragon-shaped monster actually spoke, lowered its head slowly, waved its two front paws slightly, and stared at Ji with a very humanized gaze. Ji Dong said in a deep voice, "I'm deeply sorry if we disturbed your sleep.". But please note that I am a human being, but not a humble human being. And who are you? The dragon-shaped monster suddenly raised its head to the sky with a roar and raised its head arrogantly. "I am the master here, under the crown of the great ice and snow dragon.". This mountain range is named after me. Don't you think your strength is inferior to mine? Although I don't know where you got some of the breath of the two kings. But it's easier for me to kill you than to run over an ant. "So what?" Said Ji Dong coldly? The best you can do is take my life, but you can't bring me to my knees. Dragon Fengshuang slowly lowered his head, looking at Ji with some strange eyes, although the size of the eyes of both sides is really disproportionate, but Ji still does not let them look at each other. Tell me, where do you get the breath of two kings? Perhaps I will let you live. Feng Shuang ferociously opened his mouth to Ji, showing his dense white teeth. Ji moved proudly, "now that you see the breath of the two kings on me,Quercetin Dihydrate Manufacturer, do you think I will yield to you?" The ice and snow dragon seemed to be enraged, and a violent roar suddenly sounded, and a dazzling purple light suddenly burst from him. pioneer-biotech.com
Summers

Re: Dionysus _ Tang Jiasanshao _ txt Novel Paradise

Postautor: warjack » 25 kwie 2023, 3:30

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtappingchuckинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
warjack

Re: Dionysus _ Tang Jiasanshao _ txt Novel Paradise

Postautor: warjack » 27 paź 2023, 20:23

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.ruсайтjointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfishkinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
warjack

Wróć do Inne tematy