Book and sword enmity record

Jeżeli macie Państwo przemyślenia na temat naszego systemu edukacji, którymi chcielibyście się podzielić z innymi, to jest miejsce dla Was. Wystarczy się zarejestrować, zalogować i można pisać.

Moderator: Andrzej_Karbowski

Book and sword enmity record

Postautor: Bowen95 » 19 gru 2022, 1:33

Xu Tianhong thanked him repeatedly. Zhou Qi originally did not want to, but thought of his two brothers, a younger brother has died, his pregnant child in the future to inherit the cigarettes of the Zhou family, also agreed. In the town, Avanti led the crowd to the house. He picked up the pot and knocked for a while. A woman in her thirties came out of the inner hall. As expected, she was very beautiful and her skin was white and tender. When she saw Avanti, she was so happy that she kept cursing: "Where have you gone, you big beard?"? Do you remember me when you come home at this time? Avanti laughed and said, "Don't make any noise. I'm coming back."? Get something to eat. Your beard is starving. Avanti's wife laughs: "You are looking at such good-looking face, still not satiated?" "You're right," said Avanti. "Your beautiful face is a side dish. But if you have some bread and eat it with this side dish, it will be even more beautiful." "I won't let you go out again," she said, putting her hand on his ear. Turned inside, brought out a lot of bread, watermelon, honey, mutton for guests. Although Li yuanzhi did not understand what the couple were talking about, she felt miserable when she saw them flirting and flirting. Between eating, outside the noise, come in a group of back to the people, seven mouth to Avanti complaints dispute. Avanti said and laughed to give them a solution, and everyone was satisfied. As soon as they had gone, two more men came in,interactive whiteboards in the classroom, one a boy and the other a porter. "Nasreddin," said the boy, "Master Hu said it was time to return the pot you borrowed." Avanti glanced at Zhou Qi and said with a smile, "Go and tell Master Hu that his pot is pregnant and will give birth to a small pot. You can't move too much now." The boy was in a daze and turned away. Avanti turned and asked the porter, "What are you looking for me for?" "Last year," said the porter, "I ate a chicken at an inn in town, and when I left I asked the shopkeeper to pay the bill. Shopkeeper says: 'Next time calculate again, need not be urgent. I thought the man was very nice,4k smart board, so I thanked him and went on my way. Two months later, when I went to pay the bill, he wrung his fingers and chattered as if it were difficult to calculate the bill. I say: 'How many money is your that chicken worth after all, you say good! The shopkeeper waved his hand and told me not to disturb him. Avanti's wife interrupted: "a chicken, even the biggest fat chicken, but one hundred copper coins!" " "I thought so, too," said the porter, "but the shopkeeper calculated for a long time and said, 'Twelve taels of silver!' "Avanti's wife clapped her hands and exclaimed," Oh, how can a chicken be so expensive? Twelve taels of silver to buy hundreds of chickens. "Yes," said the porter, "that's what I said. That shopkeeper says: 'a bit true, you calculate look, if you do not eat my chicken, how many egg should this chicken lay? How many chicks will these eggs hatch? When the chicken grows up, interactive boards for classrooms ,touch screen whiteboard, how many eggs will it lay? He calculated more and more and said, 'Twelve taels of silver is still cheap.' Of course I refused to give it, so he took me to the rich man, Master Hu, to judge. Master Hu listened to the shopkeeper's words and said it was very reasonable. He told me to return it quickly. He said that if he didn't pay the bill quickly, the eggs would hatch into chickens again, and I would be terrible. Nasreddin, you give me the reason to judge this. At this point, the boy who had just gone out came back and said, "Master Hu said, what kind of child will the pot have?"? He didn't believe it and told you to give him back the iron pot quickly! Fan mentioned that he took a small iron pot from the kitchen and gave it to the boy. "This is obviously the son of the pot," he said. "Take it to Master Hu." Doubtful, the boy took the iron pot. Avanti said to the porter, "You want Master Hu to judge in public." "If I lose," said the porter, "won't I have to pay twenty-four taels of silver?" "Don't be afraid," said Avanti. "You can't lose." Half an hour later, the porter came in and said, "Uncle Nasreddin, Master Hu has gathered everyone to judge. Please go quickly." "I have something to do here," said Avanti. "Come back later." He sat and laughed with his wife and chatted with others. The porter was very anxious and rushed in several times, and Avanti went slowly. Xu Tianhong and others followed to watch the fun, only to see seven or eight hundred people gathered in the market, a big fat man in a silk leather robe sitting in the middle, expected to be Master Hu. At this moment everybody is waiting for Avanti, already very anxious.
"Ah Fanti," cried Master Hu, "the porter said you had come to speak for him. Why did you come so late?" Avanti saluted and said with a smile, "I'm sorry, I'm late because of an important matter." Master Hu said, "Is there anything more important than judgment?" "Of course," said Avanti. "Look, I'm going to plant wheat tomorrow, but the wheat seeds haven't been cooked yet. How can I do that?"? I fried three buckets of wheat seeds and ate them for a long time before I finished them, so I was delayed. He saluted again and again. Master Hu and the innkeeper shouted at the same time, "What nonsense! If you eat the wheat seeds, how can you still plant them?"? You're crazy, and you're here to speak for others. The audience also burst into laughter, but Avanti only touched his beard and kept silent with a smile. After a while, the noise gradually subsided. Avanti said, "You said that the wheat you ate could not be planted, so how could the chicken you ate lay eggs?" Everybody thinks, cried: "Not bad, not bad, how can the chicken that eats still lay an egg?" Everyone cheered loudly and lifted Avanti up. Seeing this, Master Hu had no choice but to announce, "If the porter ate a chicken from the shopkeeper of the inn, he should pay back a hundred coppers." The porter happily handed a bunch of copper coins to the shopkeeper and said with a smile, "I will never dare to eat your chicken again." The shopkeeper took it and left without saying a word. The Hui people laughed and scolded, and some children threw stones on his back. Master Hu walked up to Avanti and said, "The pot I lent you gave birth to a child. That's very good.". When will you have a second child? Avanti grimaced and said, "Master Hu, your pot is dead." Master Hu said angrily, "How could the pot die?" Avanti said: "The pot will give birth to a child, of course it will die." "You're a swindler,65 inch touch screen," cried Master Hu. "You've borrowed my iron pot." Afandi also cries: "Good, everybody is judged reason." Master Hu remembered that he had taken away his small iron pot for a cheap price. At this time, Zhang Yang lost face. He was really dumb to eat Huanglian. He could not tell the pain. He waved his hand again and again and crowded away in the crowd. hsdsmartboard.com
Bowen95

Re: Book and sword enmity record

Postautor: Helenwatcher » 26 gru 2022, 5:45

Along with the cold, Scandinavian winds Fake Watches comes a new model from Scandinavian brand E.C.Andersson Watch Co: the Denise Arctic Sport.Fake Rolex It features the same eye-catching, Omega Replica utilitarian design as other models in the company’s tool-watch collection, but this time with a matte white ceramic bezel and snow-white dial with contrasting black makers and hands. It is delivered with the option of an all-new [url=https://www.diigo.com/item/note/9t489/jarq?k=f60d5b5e9106be0ed918c495266c3c8f
]Replica Watches[/url]
Jubilee-style bracelet and a collection of Italian rubber straps with micro-adjustable dive clasps
Helenwatcher

Postautor: warjack » 03 kwie 2023, 14:35

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.ruhttp://tappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
warjack

Postautor: warjack » 04 paź 2023, 9:51

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstresshttp://jogformation.rujointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondинфоkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
warjack

Postautor: watch-00 » 17 paź 2023, 4:37

Luxury cheap replica watches have long been a symbol of timeless elegance, superior craftsmanship and refined taste. These timepieces are more than just functional accessories; They are works of art that exude prestige and sophistication. From their complex movements to the use of exquisite materials, luxury fake rolex watches are carefully crafted and strive for perfection.
watch-00

Postautor: xabajox » 27 sty 2024, 11:54

Hey! I simply wish to give an enormous thumbs up for the good information you’ve got here on this post. I will likely be coming back to your blog for more soon. बेल्जियम के नागरिकों के लिए सऊदी वीजा https://www.saudi-visa.org/hi/बेल्जियम-के-नागरिकों-के-लिए-सऊदी-वीजा/
xabajox

Postautor: qheajxe » 29 sty 2024, 16:28

I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good. I don’t know who you are but certainly you are going to a famous blogger if you are not already Cheers! Soi kèo Hi88
qheajxe

Następna

Wróć do System edukacji