How to subscribe to Peacock Premium through DIRECTV?

Sprawy Zakładu Dydaktyki Fizyki

How to subscribe to Peacock Premium through DIRECTV?

Postautor: hensen5005 » 17 mar 2024, 18:30

DIRECTV lets its users add Peacock Premium to their package. This makes it easier to pay for everything together and gives DIRECTV users a special price to watch all the great shows and movies Peacock has.

Here’s how to sign up for Peacock Premium with DIRECTV:

Step 1: Checking your DIRECTV subscription eligibility
Before you can start watching all the great stuff on Peacock, you must ensure your DIRECTV plan lets you get Peacock Premium for no extra money. Most of the time, you can get Peacock Premium with less payment if you have DIRECTV. To see if you can get Peacock, go to the DIRECTV website or call their customer service for help.

Peacocktv.com/tv is available if you have the Entertainment package or a higher one with DIRECTV. If your package isn’t high enough, you might need to change it to a better one to start watching Peacock.

Step 2: Add Peacock Premium through DIRECTV
DIRECTV has a special deal for Peacock Premium at only $3.99 a month, cheaper than the usual $5.99 a month.

To get this deal:

Log into your DIRECTV account on the website or use the mobile app. Look for the “Add-Ons” area and choose Peacock Premium.
Follow the steps to add Peacock Premium at a special price. This way, Peacock’s cost will be included in your monthly DIRECTV bill, making things easier.

Step 3: Navigating to Peacock using your DIRECTV remote
Once you’ve set up Peacock on your DIRECTV account, you can access it using your DIRECTV remote. Here are two simple ways:

On Demand Menu: Press your remote’s “On Demand” button. Scroll until you find Peacock listed with other streaming services. Choose Peacock to go straight into its collection of shows and movies.
Apps Menu: Press the “Menu” button on your remote, then go to the “Apps” section. Look for Peacock in the list of apps, select it, and you’ll move to the Peacock.com/tv page to start watching what you like.
With these steps, you can quickly get to Peacock on your DIRECTV and explore its vast selection of entertainment.
hensen5005

Re: How to subscribe to Peacock Premium through DIRECTV?

Postautor: ALISSS » 24 mar 2024, 0:43

excellent points altogether, you just gained a new reader. What would you recommend about your post that you made some days ago? Any positive? mp4moviez
ALISSS

Postautor: ALISSS » 25 mar 2024, 0:47

This really is a excellent article. Many thanks for spending some time to detail this all out for all of us. It’s a great guide! Banxso Review Hello Peter
ALISSS

Postautor: ALISSS » 27 mar 2024, 1:32

When my partner and i started to be on your own web site while wearing distinct consideration effortlessly some touch submits. Attractive technique for long term, I will be book-marking at this time have got designs attain rises proper upwards. internet games
ALISSS

Postautor: ALISSS » 27 mar 2024, 3:29

When my partner and i started to be on your own web site while wearing distinct consideration effortlessly some touch submits. Attractive technique for long term, I will be book-marking at this time have got designs attain rises proper upwards. internet games
ALISSS

Postautor: ALISSS » 27 mar 2024, 23:33

This really is besides a good quality apply for which i literally highly valued grasping. It's not at all on  a daily basis that we all put the opportunity to identify a thing. <a href="https://chesapeakepallets.com/maryland">Wooden Pallets in Maryland</a>
ALISSS

Postautor: ALISSS » 28 mar 2024, 0:26

Quickly this particular excellent website will definitely irrefutably continually be famous among the majority of composing the weblog women and men, for that diligent content material in addition to recommendations. Fortune Tiger Banca Baixa
ALISSS

Postautor: ALISSS » 27 kwie 2024, 10:15

I am forever thought about this, thankyou for posting . 註冊公司
ALISSS

Wróć do ZDF