Recruiting Agencies

Sprawy Zakładu Dydaktyki Fizyki

Recruiting Agencies

Postautor: leroxog » 12 maja 2024, 1:19

I heard that recruiting agencies help job seekers, but every time I send to a recruiting agency, they reply to send my resume, and then they reply we will get back to you if we find something for you!! I also uploaded my resume on a couple of recruiting agencies, and no one got back to me, and when I follow up, almost always I don't get a reply, or I get the same first reply ("if we find something ..."). One recruiting agency told me to apply for the listed jobs on their website, and if I am a good match, they will contact me!! Maybe I misunderstood the role of recruiting agencies, but I thought they help job seekers by meeting with them, and help them find the right job for them, but it seems to me that recruiting/employment agencies are no different than HR in a company. Is it like this Helping Hand of Foreigners in Calgary Employent Agency, or I am being treated differently for some reason, like because I have employment gaps, or my field doesn't benefit them ... etc?
leroxog

Wróć do ZDF